Whether you are a startup company finding your footing or a major corporation with years behind you and millions in revenue, you can trust us to help you. At Canoy Law Group, we have worked on a variety of corporate matters, such as mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and internal governance issues. Our years of experience means we know how to handle venture capital and private equity deals, negotiating commercial contracts, forming entities, and supporting family offices.
Other areas of practice include:
- Advising on contract matters, conflicts of interest policies, state filings, and other corporate matters
- Preparation and assistance with Board and Committee meetings
- Guidance on governance requirements under charter documents
- Transaction due diligence
- Preparing commercial agreements
- Drafting and reviewing operative agreements for mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing and resolving various contract enforcement and compliance issues
We are here to offer assistance, professionalism, and answers.